Wednesday, April 16, 2014

More Arco Evisorators




Another pack of murderous Arco Evisorators got finished few evenings ago. These "Stooges" are even more violent and agile than ones done before, but I'm sure they'll fit in just fine.

The half-bald nutter is equipped with some sort of stinger that he uses to pick up the chopped-off heads from the ground (too bad he doesn't have any hands to tie the trophies on his belt). His friend with the flesh mask has had some bad luck with the evisorator, so his left arm has been replaced with a syringe filled with battle steroids or some other drug to help their kinds go crazy. He's a helpful little critter, stinging his mates with the needle whenever they turn their backs on him, making them go berzerk with adrenaline overdoze... And then there's the gas-mask fella. He's sipping some delicious brain juice out of his beheaded victim's head. Yum yum! He's a happy little guy, singing in the rain – of blood.

- Kari

15 comments:

  1. I feel your Evisorators get better with each batch! The dynamic motion in these ones is really something, carefully positioned and not overdone.

    The bright orange cables adds some contrast and visual flair that suits the models really well.

    I cannot think of something that represents the grim 40k universe better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stuff Kari.
    An inspiration as always.

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much visceral life and movement in these figures... Truly stunning, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding. Love the feel of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, that does it: I think I'll now have to make an Arco-Evisorator of my own -- those guys are just too awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that every batch of these guys gets better than the last. I find myself looking at your blog several times a day just to look at the details on them. Would you mind telling me where the half bald guy's head is from? It has so much character I would love to use it on a conversion myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You been Liebstered. Also, these Evisorators are fantastic.

    http://mrsaturdaysmumblings.blogspot.ie/2014/04/cover-me-in-glory-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more from me hehe :D

      http://demimorgana.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mr Saturday and demi_morgana... :P So, we need to toss a coin to decide which one of the rats will take the shot ;)

      Delete
  8. Absolutely top drawer stuff. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything here is a constant inspiration(and thanks for being my first follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinn! Your blog caught my attention when PDH mentioned about it. You've got some great stuff coming!

      Delete