Friday, May 04, 2012

Inquisitor Cassar

I was finally able to visualize the head of my Inquisitor gang. The man had been lurking in my head for a while, staying in the dark corners, avoiding my full attention.

Then couple of days ago it happened. I hit my head on a ceiling beam with the force that made my teeth hit together and curses flying between them. While I was treating the huge bump on my crown with a bag of frozen vegetables, the shape of my INQ28 band's master jumped out from his hiding place to my mental field of vision, clear as the sky. At that moment I knew what I had been looking for. I urged to draw the vision out of my head before it would be too late...

Inquisitor Marius Cassar (water colours, acrylics and inks)

Inquistor Cassar is one truely twisted being. In his nature he is egoistic and sardonic tyrant who achieves his goals with any means necessary - like most of his collegues. He is charismatic and knows how to manipulate people. He posseses dark powers that give him access to disturb thoughts and suffocate reasoning.

Cassar is armed with a high caliber service revolver and a chainsaw-rapier. He also has a customized bolt pistol with reversed mag mounted on his left shoulder. Cassar operates the shoulder cannon with sensors merged in to his spine's nervous system.

Officially Inquisitor Cassar serves the Inquisition, but as he is self-righteous bastard there's really no master for him other than himself. His blood is blue('ish) and ties to the high-ranking officials very strong. Some of his missions are funded by very powerful and influential persons with their own interests in the sad universe, interests which are usually less for the benefit of the Imperium.

11 comments:

  1. Stop teasing me with your jaw dropping artwork. Another Master piece that invokes the mind into world beyond ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! He looks very sinister, like somebody you really don't want to mess with. I especially like the contrast between his somewhat foppish appearance and the subtle hints of something very dark below the surface.


    All in all, a character that my own Inquisitor Antrecht should definitely like to meet ;-)

    Will you be doing a model for him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mr. KrautScientist. Yes, I'll be making a model from this painting too. I'm currently working on The Old Man and maybe will do Cassar next...

      Delete
  3. Excellent , I think my fave so far , the twisted claw hand really does it for me and that blank unfeeling expression . cant wait to see the model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy I so want to see in model form. Great stuff.

    PDH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent piece of art. And as other have said, I can't wait to see this turned into a model.

    Ludovic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Needless to say you were spotted in your Sunday Best next to Inquisitor Cassar this past week. Hope you don't mind the shout out on my themed weekly top x. This week it seems that okkiW and yourself have stole the spotlight. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humble thank you for your attention and brilliant interpretation again, HOTpanda. We shall sing a drunken song for yor praise when the rat pack is next time clinking their pints together and that is a promise!

      Delete
  7. Brilliant, just brilliant!
    That's what DARK millenium should look like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your kind words guys! It means a lot to us to have such a great bunch of readers. Your positive feedback is one of the biggest inspiration for us and really keeps us rolling!

    ReplyDelete