Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hagard & The Færwyrd, WIP I

So the modelling of Hagard and the Færwyrd has commenced. Here's some work in process shots for you to study...



I still need to add bits here and there, and when I'm done with that, it's time for some greenstuffin'. Hagard will get hair on his head (but he'll be bald like in the drawing) and his shoulder guard will get more detailed and less like "out of the box" feel for it. I'm thinking of adding more layers and edge to it.

And then there's the pneumatic arm. It still needs some heavy modding before I'm satisfied by the looks of it. At the moment it stands out like a straight junk with pipes and cables, so I need to add some functional looking bits to it so that it would look more like it could actually be a working piece. Also, the connection between the arm and the gun is still pretty nonexistent and needs to be stressed.

5 comments:

  1. It's just remarkable what can You do with usually boring as hell GW minis!
    Can't wait to see it painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy cool! I think this is my favourite out of your superb punkmoth "range" :) If GW sold him, I'd buy one right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i like how you give the "gunman" look to a pure close combat mini. Pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Still long way to go before he's done...

    ReplyDelete